i haven’t touched this blog in like, a long time, but i’ll probably start. it’ll mostly be me writing, seeing as nobody is following, and that’s pretty okay. i’m 30 weeks & 4 days pregnant, and my due date is definitely just around the corner. it used to be scary, but now i just want this baby the fuck out of me so i can start loving her and moving on with my life. hopefully i’ll fill this up with pictures soon, but for now, i think i’ll just come here to bitch about things that i’m sure everyone could do better off without hearing. i don’t have much to complain about today, except
- my back is broken, basically.
- my feet hurt like i ran a 10k.
- ive peed somewhere around 10 timesin the past half hour alone.
- ive sneepeed (the act of sneezing&peeing your pants) three times today.
- i ate chinese for dinner and now have heartburn radiating my entire torso.
- and last but not least, as much as i love it, baby is kicking so much its making me sick.
overall, i definitely can’t complain about my pregnancy. i have no stretchmarks whatsoever from it anywhere, i’ve only recently started becoming uncomfortable and short of breath, i’ve only gained about 26 lbs and i’m still pretty mobile; but facing facts, it’s not allthatbeautiful and miraculous. i’m pumped to meet my child and start a new life. i didn’t know what my purpose was, but now that i think abotu it, all along it’s been to be a mommy i suppose. my daughter is my life and she isn’t even born yet. she gives me purpose.